- Doing Business
- Facade Improvement Grants
Facade Improvement Grants
- Stimulate private investment in the Borough
- Preserve and restore historic architecture
- Enhance visual appeal of businesses
- Reduce or eliminate vacancies within the Borough
- Promote adaptive reuse of commercial buildings
How To Apply
Review the Facade Improvement Grant Program Guidelines and complete the application. Please note that funds cannot be applied retroactively to projects completed prior to the start of the program.
Completed applications and supporting materials can be emailed, or mailed/submitted to Facade Improvement Grant Program c/o Lansdale EDC, One Vine Street, Suite 201, Lansdale, PA, 19446.
- Property owners or tenants may apply for façade improvement funding.
- Program will award 50% funding of expenses up to $10,000 or a maximum $5,000 grant.
- Grants are made on a cost reimbursement basis following a process of application, design review and approval.
- Applications will be accepted from all businesses within the Borough with priority consideration given to those located within the core commercial district.